Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fish in a cowpats pool


XD Swim FISH swim!!

Speaking of fish. To the right... a fish tank. ^^ You can click on it and feed the fish. :D Very cool. The fish follow you around. XD  GOOD FISH.

There is also a site called. mymoneyfish.com O_O  I peek. I saw a SCAMMER site >.> It's a pyramid scam. >.> Put a little money to earn lots. Ya right. >.> It remind me of a mail we got. The mail tell me to send 1 dollar to 5 different people on the list. And then retype that letter and put my address in it >.> and send to 6 new people. Or something like that. ^^ But anyway... scammers >.> If it sound too good to be true, then it's NOT TRUE. And in my Economic book, 1st chapter taught u... "There is no such thing as a free lunch. " >.> TINSTAAFL


But... anyway.... the moral of the story is...... FISH STINK! That's all. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment